Thursday 16 February 2012

A Better Destination


Although Scotland is not well known for its sandy beaches, there are a variety of other resources available to aid one in having a relaxing trip. It is more than likely that you will not end up with an exotic drink in your hand while gazing out over the ocean, if you should decide to stay at a Ballater hotel, but you will have the opportunity to see first hand some of the most majestic surroundings known to man.
From the rolling hills, to the sky piercing mountains that the country is known for, Scotland is a very unique travel destination.


I prefer to spend my vacations in such places, as those all-inclusive destinations come off as kind of fake to me. Not to say that such countries are not beautiful, but the travel packages that many people purchase do not offer guests the chance to fully understand what makes the country unique. This is why I have fallen in love with Scotland. Where else can you go rock climbing in the morning, fishing in the afternoon, followed up with a wonderful evening in one of the vibrant pubs? In my opinion, this is not achievable anywhere else. For this reason, I will continue to make Scotland a place that I frequent.

I was first introduced to this lovely country about three years ago when I was required to attend my best friend's wedding. The event was amazing, but I spent the majority of my time there enjoying the sights and sounds of that lovely country. If you are looking for a great place to stay while in Scotland, I would suggest you look into a beautiful Perthshire hotel. This smaller city is a wonderful introduction to the country and will leave you wanting more. So, break the mold, try something new, visit Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment