Friday 28 September 2012

Cuisine Options Near Bond Street



Should you find yourself in London, England with an appetite, make sure you take a trip to Bond Street for some of the best restaurants that the city has to offer.
To be honest, I was somewhat skeptical of the idea that an English chef would be able to wow me at the supper table, given the reputation of English cuisine. Yet, I will be the first to declare that I was mistaken.

Staying at one of those fancy London 5 star hotel breaks that I had always dreamed of staying in, I approached the front counter staff about where a good area was to grab supper. They all stated that I could not go wrong with Bond Street, which was about a 20 minute walk from the hotel. As I approached the area I took some time to read the menus of the surrounding restaurants, and this is what I came up with. 

Rocket is an appropriately named restaurant, as their menu was out of this world. Furthermore, the building is neatly nestled in the cobbled passages of Lancashire Court, which may make it a little difficult to find. If you are looking for a gorgeous place to take a date, or a loved one, this is it. 

Massis is another great option for anyone in the area. Located on James Street, Massis allows its customers to enjoy the outdoors while tasting some of the most well prepared food that money can buy. Make sure that you book your table early, as it looked packed when I walked by. 

I decided on one named Cocochan, as it looked modern and offered some plates that I had been dying to try. Located near many of the hotels in bond street this is a wonderful place to escape the hustle and bustle of London city life. It was also quite reasonable in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment